Tuesday, November 10

LeT mY liFE BeGiN aT tHe NeW pAGe...

A NEW BEGINNING...

Waited for so long,
It's coming to the end.
Let me write you a song,
As sincerely as I can.

Putting everything away,
It's hard for me to do.
What can I say,
All of this is for you.

Like a river flow,
There's road up ahead.
Starting a new life slow,
As my past time started to fade.

This come to an end,
As a short note is written.
Learning about life as much as I can,
And asking nothing in return.



MESSAGE FOR YOU...

Life aren't fair,
It brings sadness to people.
We need to takes things as simple as air,
So that we don't stuck in circle.

Don't feel sad,
As I'm here to console you.
The moment that you had,
I'll guide you all way through.

Never be afraid,
As I'm here and always here.
All the things that I've said,
So there's no need for you to shed tear.

I will be there for you,
For good or bad.
You will always knew,
That I'm the guy that you will always met.

So smile all the way,
Never give a sad face.
That's all I could say,
To give your life a better taste.